ShortList Recruitment are working with an industry leader in Chester who require a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst must have experience working within IT Change and Change Management. This role will suit an individual who will thrive in busy and fast paced surroundings.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills at all levels and can understand technical requirements and the impact changes will have on the business.
Key responsibilities and attributes:
- To gather requirements
- Undertake and understand commercial spend for the range of projects
- Have solid experience working within IT change, liaising with relevant IT development teams and internal customers
- Write system test scripts, liaise with the test team to organise and undertake functional systems tests
- Be actively involved with the Service Delivery Team through the service transition process
- Hold strong technical IT experience
- Assisting in developing the IT strategy, monitoring and delivering to project milestones
- Monitor, report on and be accountable for the performance of activities to support the existing systems
The Business Analyst role is rewarding up to £45,000 plus great benefits. The role offers hybrid and flexible working based just outside of Chester, easily commutable from North Wales, Wrexham, Wirral and Liverpool.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Business Analyst please click APPLY below!