Director of Partnership Marketing
Austin, TX / Remote
ShortList Recruitment have partnered with a FinTech company who are looking to bring in a highly motivated & Director of Partnership Marketing. Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, receiving recognition on the list of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA. They are developing a group of fintech products in and around the credit vertical for consumers and small businesses
• You’re a highly motivated Partner Marketing hunter with experience building and managing best-in-class programs.
• You’re a hunter, not a herder: you’re going to make your success happen rather than waiting for opportunities to find you.
• You love to win and hate to lose. You’re willing to go over, around or through obstacles to accomplish your objectives and get successful deals done.
• You’re happy on the road advocating for our product - willing to travel to partners, conferences, and events to promote our products & services with our partners.
• You roll with the punches and are happy in a fluid, constantly developing environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead all aspects of evaluation and execution from idea generation, sourcing, and negotiating marketing partnerships across multiple brands for Austin Capital Bank.
• Grow and optimize Affiliate channel including recruitment of new partners, expansion of the relationship with existing partners, and launch of partnerships supporting new product rollouts.
• Leverage a deep network of contacts of key decision makers, in addition to broad experience in different partnership deal models to close high value partnerships.
• Lead and coordinate projects across multiple teams within Austin Capital Bank (e.g. product, marketing, finance, legal) to pitch, develop and manage complex and critical partnerships.
• Analyze internal and external data, as well as market and competitive trends to inform and execute on a strategic partnership roadmap.
• Lead and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets for the Affiliate channel.
• Work closely with the Executive Team to develop the Affiliate/Partner Marketing strategy and go to market plans to drive new business and implement expansion plans for the current partner base.
Requirements & Skills:
• 7-10 years of relevant experience building, managing, and optimizing Affiliate programs.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the fintech ecosystem (preferably in credit-related or credit-adjacent verticals).
• Ability to build & execute against a recruitment pipeline - you’re a hunter, not a farmer.
• Experience evaluating and managing partner marketing agencies.
• Data-informed and analytical - can gather and synthesize information on performance, economics, and growth in a self-serve fashion.
• Ability to present data & information to executive teams, advocate for partners & their needs within the Austin Capital Bank organization.
• Team player with the ability to work well across departments and lead cross-functional initiatives that will be required to launch complex partnerships potentially impacting Product, Marketing, Legal/Compliance, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements attached to fintech/banking products, strong process orientation to develop and implement compliance & audit procedures.
• 3-5 years of experience building & managing high-performing teams.