ShortList is working with a renowned market leader based in Chester who have a requirement for an IT Manager to join their team.
The IT Manager will be proactive, self motivated and enjoy being actively involved in projects and solutions. This role requires a knowledgeable all-rounder who has a natural interest in all aspects of IT, ensuring they are up to date with the latest technologies.
This role would be ideal for someone with a background in 2nd / 3rd Line Support or an Infrastructure Engineer looking to take the next step into IT Management.
- Ensure the company's IT infrastructure is running smoothly and securely
- Undertake security audits, ensuring relevant documentation for systems and processes are raised
- Collaborate, generate and deliver IT solutions which will progress the IT Infrastructure and keep it running smoothly
- Utilise technologies available to update and maintain existing infrastructure including server setup, communication systems, networks and security systems
- Liaise with and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Demonstrate best practice at all times, leading and inspiring the IT team
The IT Manager will have working knowledge of virtualised environments, Active Directory administration, Backup management, Windows failover clustering and Exchange administration. The IT Manager will be an excellent communicator and champion their IT Team.
The IT Manager will reward the successful candidate with up to £47,000 and an excellent benefits package. The role is based in Chester and easily commutable from Wrexham, Oswestry, North Wales and Cheshire.
Please click APPLY for immediate consideration!