Power Platform Solutions Architect
ShortList Recruitment has an opportunity for a Power Platform Solution Architect with one of the UK's leading Microsoft Gold Partners who specialise in not-for-profit and Government sectors.
The successful candidate will play a key part in the project lifecycle. As an expert on Dynamics 365, Power Apps and Power Automate, you will work with a team of highly talented professionals who are at the top of their game.
We are looking for someone with hands-on technical experience who has a real passion for Microsoft products. This role is ideal for someone looking for an environment that offers progression and gives you the time to learn and investment to achieve Microsoft Certificates.
Key experience/skills for the Power Platform Solution Architect:
- Power Platform portals
- Power Apps - Canvas and Model-Driven
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Experience and knowledge with Database Architecture; such as MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Considerable experience with Windows web infrastructure architecture, albeit through AWS or Azure
- Disaster recovery planning and design would also be highly advantageous
The Power Platform Solution Architect role is remote with some travel to client site. The role will pay up to £95,000 DOE + great benefits.
For immediate consideration for the Power Platform Solution Architect position please click APPLY!