ShortList Recruitment are working with an industry leader, who require a Project Manager to join their growing business.
The Project Manager you will be joining a technology department made up of Developers, Testers, Product Owners and Technical Architects all committed to furthering the technical innovation and achieving combined success.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience of allowing an intrinsically motivated culture to develop amongst development teams
- Able to enhance business understanding of agile values and principles
- Able to facilitate a team using a servant leadership style
- Proven experience converting a company to Agile methodology
- Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
- Results driven and open to learning opportunities
- Experience in a CI/CD environment is essential
- Good knowledge of popular Agile frameworks (Kanban/XP/Lean) and how best to utilise the values and tools
- Capable of coaching individuals and teams in agile practices
- Good communication skills both with technology and business-based individuals
- Strong collaborative problem solver
The Project Manager role will suit someone with experience in data driven environments or solutions with sizeable teams. This role sits firmly at the heart of the solutions team, the right individual will be keen to become a part of the solutions driven business.
The Project Manager rewards the right individual with a salary of up to £70,000 plus great benefits including some remote working and flexible working hours.
The role is based in Liverpool and is commutable from Chester, Warrington, Manchester, Wirral and Runcorn. The role is a hybrid role and would require you in the office at least 2 days per week.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!