Learning Engineer | Remote | $180k - $210k base salary
ShortList have partnered with an established Fintech company,
who have led their field of expertise for the last 7 years and are integrating
a highly successful Generative AI strategy that will enhance their process and
We are looking for a motivated Senior Machine Learning
Engineer to join and lead the growing Generative AI team. As a Senior Machine
Learning Engineer, you will:
· Integrate Generative AI techniques
into the engineering systems.
· Customize, fine-tune and test LLMs.
· Utilize NLP libraries for data
· Assess the accuracy of integrated
· Monitor model deployment, using MLOps
You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally
across Data, DevOps and development teams to:
· Evaluate project objectives for LLM
· Optimize data pipelines and data flow.
· Assess technical issues within the integrated
· Automate deployment and establish CI/CD
· 5+ years’ experience working on complex
Generative AI projects.
· An expert at Python programming.
· Strong experience working closely
with NLP concepts, techniques, and libraries.
· Proven experience in core LLM
research and development.
· A background in MLOps practices.
· Proficiency with containerization, i.e.
· Fintech experience.
· An understanding of neural network
· Experience working with Transformer
Models, GPT-3, or BERT.
If you are interested in this position, then apply here for
immediate consideration, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!