Senior Software Architect
ShortList Recruitment have partnered with a FinTech company who are looking to bring in a highly motivated & Driven Senior Software Architect. Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, receiving recognition on the list of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA.
• Own and lead our technology architecture vision and strategy across a globally distributed engineering team to deliver best in class software solutions across our businesses.
• Promote the development of reusable frameworks to help accelerate the time to market for new business capabilities.
• Provide thoughtful leadership to the enterprise on key industry and technology trends promotes the culture of innovation in teams towards building highly configurable, modular, composable, cloud-native distributed quality products.
• Help establish and govern code quality and code improvement initiatives.
• Help our development teams design and implement highly scalable, highly secure software systems using Java for deployment on AWS infrastructure.
• Help dev-ops teams define and implement highly scalable, robust, and secure systems on AWS infrastructure, meeting 99.99% uptime goals.
• Performs necessary R&D and Evangelizes the tools, methodologies that can be adopted during the development, testing and deployment phases of the products to improve overall execution efficiency.
• Mentor the high performing cross-cutting functional, technical experts who are part of different projects, products.
• Prior experience with evaluating emerging technologies and recommending potential partnerships that provide efficiencies and competitive advantage within the tech stack.
• Experience with developing reusable assets such as prototypes, solution designs, documentation, and other materials that contribute to department and organization effectiveness and efficiency.
• Deep knowledge of service-oriented and event-driven architectures. Knowledge of SpringBoot a strong plus.
• Expertise in design and development of java-based systems.
• Deep understanding of and experience with building highly scalable and highly secure micro-services based, AWS services based, high-scalable, configurable, composable, modular AWS cloud deployable apps.
• Hands-on experience in cloud engineering and cloud-native design.
• Well-versed in API development and management.
• Strong understanding of modern data modelling and data architecture practices.
• Experienced in container and container management.
• Experienced with industry standard programming languages, operating systems, application development frameworks, monitoring tools, and CI/CT/CD tools.
• Experience with both traditional RDMBS and No-SQL databases.
• Understanding of AI/ML and integrating data science models real-time into operational systems.