Service Delivery Manager
£475 per day Outside IR35
ShortList Recruitment have an urgent requirement for a Service Delivery Manager on a contract basis to start immediately.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the day to day service management, act as an escalation point for issues, make sure root causes are addressed, monitor SLAs, work with vendors and suppliers and make sure the network is healthy.
- Strong experience in networks/fibre would be desirable
- Experienced ITIL working in a blended outsourced /insourced ISP or similar environment
- Some experience of service design and process development in line with ITIL best
- Have demonstratable experience of taking full ownership of the day to day service
- Technically aware and able to converse with technical teams
- Manage and mentor technical resource
- Adaptable and able to respond well to change
The successful Service Delivery Manager will receive £475 per day outside IR35 on an initial 3 month contract. The role is remote with visits as required to the Liverpool Head Office commutable from Birkenhead, Chester, Liverpool, Ormskirk, Preston, Runcorn, Warrington and the Wirral.
If you’re a Service Delivery Manager looking for your next role, click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!