Technical Business Analyst
ShortList Recruitment is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with experience working within a Software Development team, to join a software house based in Warrington.
This position would be well suited to someone with a hands-on background in Software Delivery Life Cycle projects.
Key responsibilities for the Technical Business Analyst role:
- Understand core business drivers and ensure timely delivery
- Take ownership of project scope and change management
- Direct, plan and execute several product development projects
- Demonstrate a good understanding of appropriate software development technologies
- Be able to clearly explain and promote core products
Essential skills for the position:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software delivery projects - ideally .Net, SQL based
- Essential understanding of full-service life cycle- analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and improvement etc.
- Must be analytical with experience
- Agile, Scrum experience
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA
To be considered for this Technical Business Analyst position, you will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of successful project delivery and you must have experience with IT transformation and software delivery.
The Technical Business Analyst role offers 3 days remote working. The position is paying up to £50,000 plus benefits. The position is based in Warrington and is commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Wrexham, Manchester and Runcorn.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!