ShortList Recruitment have partnered with a well funded FinTech company who are looking to bring in a highly motivated & Driven Product Manager. Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, receiving recognition on the list of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA.
• Work closely with solution development, marketing, operations, and customer support to define new product/features and deeply understand how to efficiently define requirements based on business objectives.
• Providing traceability and transparency of the business requirements.
• Willing to take on challenges and work through difficulties.
• Upholding yourself and the team to the best practices of software development life cycle.
• Keen to voice concerns and respect differences in opinions.
• Take customers and stakeholders’ needs into implementable components through requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Understands, drives, and enforces change and release management; oversees change request processes including facilitating meetings with stakeholders and technology teams to assist in timely and quality project completion.
• Practice the means to make a working product of high quality that satisfies the customers while following compliances and regulations.
• Excellent in business and product requirement gathering and writing.
• Experienced in software development process and its best practice.
• Understanding how to define UAT scope and create UAT test cases.
• Data Analytics knowledge and knowing how to apply data to business cases.
• Comfortable with database structures and using SQL for filtering/querying data.
• Proficient to navigate around implementation tools, e.g., JIRA/Confluences or Azure DevOps.
• Effective in management self-presence in a remote working environment.
• Able to be productive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Experienced and understanding of a best practice Agile software development cycle.