Technical Solutions Engineer
Remote (Eastern Time Zone)
ShortList have partnered with a leading InfoSec company in their search for a Technical Solutions Engineer
The successful Technical Solutions Engineer will work cross collaboratively with Customer Success and Sales teams to provide excellent technical service to current clients and support pre-sales activities.
What you will do:
- Point of contact for:
- Sales enablement
- Renewal support
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs to propose technical solutions
- Assist Product team in:
- Documentation creation/development
- Product guides
- Training materials
- Articulate technical concepts & solutions clearly to clients and internal teams
- Product demo’s and workshops to showcase product capability & benefits
- Align with Customer Experience & Channel teams to drive value & retention
Who you are:
- Degree in Information systems, Information Security, Management or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical focussed solutions engineer role or similar
- Track record of high-quality content creation, technical writing the ability to explain technical concepts to share-holders and decision makers.
- Experience working with or Solid understanding of SaaS technologies
- Located in the Eastern Time Zone to tend to clients in the same TZ.
The successful Technical Solutions Engineer will be a motivated individual looking to join a successful, growing small company. In return, the successful candidate will receive a generous salary, equity in the company and a strong benefits package.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.