· You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, iterating, improving, and maintaining visually appealing, user-friendly websites, apps, and other interactive projects.
· You will need the ability to deliver an engaging user experience across multiple platforms on the web or on mobile devices. This can include interactive prototypes, Low FI wireframes, and Final renderings of screens.
· Curiosity and courage to push boundaries, question the status quo, and provide alternatives in a constructive and inspiring way.
· Have a strong understanding of visual design, information hierarchy, typography, and colour theory.
· Strategic thinker who can understand broad business goals, including the importance of speed.
· UX/UI Designer with 3 to 6 years of professional experience.
· Know modern screen design and prototyping
software, (Sketch, invision, Figma, Adobe products).
· Strong portfolio showcasing strategic
user-centred design, process, strong design principles, and high-fidelity
prototypes. Be able to illustrate your role in the projects.
· Clear understanding of UX design patterns and responsive web design
· You like to solve puzzles.
· Create and iterate from wireframes to visual design to prototypes.
· You’re organized & detail oriented.