ShortList have an awesome opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join one of the UK's leading Microsoft Gold Partners who specialises in the not-for-profit sector.
The DevOps Engineer will work with the development team to drive the release, configuration and delivery of their software products and managed services portfolio.
This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a busy environment and who wants to work with some of the most talented techies in the Microsoft community. The role will offer the opportunity to learn and you will be actively supported to gain certifications and progress your career.
The key responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer:
- Provision, install, configure and maintain a wide range of PaaS components, applications, databases and tools across many environments and customers
- Affect changes in live environments safely using appropriate change control procedures
- Handle 3rd line issues ensuring SLAs are met.
- Virtual infrastructure chief, provisioning & management in Azure & AWS
- Support development team’s infrastructure requirements, including continuous integration (CI) and code repositories (SVN/GIT)
- Troubleshoot problems when they occur, quickly and efficiently
- Identify and create clear and effective documentation (using a wiki)
Essential Skills for DevOps Engineer:
- Windows or Linux Guru, with lots of Ubuntu LTS experience
- Virtual infrastructure management in AWS/Azure
- Solid backup & monitoring setup/management
- Building images & other scripting automation using Bash, PowerShell, VBS, Win Batch or similar
- net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling & load-balancing
This role is remote with Head Office based in Birmingham, easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Coventry, Bristol and is paying £65,000 DOE.
Please click APPLY for immediate consideration!